Monday, October 14, 2013

3 Minute Dip(s) and my First Cooking Show!!


Hey there!

I definitely want to do a post about what is in the consultant kit. I will do that in the next week or so. But I have to talk about the FIRST thing I had to purchase!

It is called:

Garlic and Brie Baker

and it is just adorable! I have asked many people if they would like to host a pampered chef party and I hear many responses about a lack of time to do so. My mom was the first person who said yes! So we came up with a little "Sip and Dip " Party. This allowed me to do super fast 5 minute demo and let the guests mingle and look over the products and then be back to their busy schedules!

My first idea was to make the yummy cocktails with the Itty Bitty Bevs . But then I decided against that because I did't want my guests drinking when they were going to be leaving shortly after. If i was doing a dinner show these would be perfect.  After some deliberation my host ( my mom <3) and I came up with:


And a shot of me demonstrating :D



My favorite drink from Starbucks is the iced Chai Tea Latte. They are super easy to make too! Mix Equal parts Chai Tea Concentrate and milk of your choice ( whole, 2%, soy, almond, coconut, ext)
And serve with ice. That's it! You don't need any special equiptment and they are sooooo good!


Next is the:


There is also a video on how I made these using the Pampered chef products here.

Next up we had the bacon 3 onion 3 minute dip. OH MY GOODNESS! I can not believe how easy and amazing this was! My guest loved it !!






There was a great group of gals there and I saw lots of smiles! I had a good time showing off some of my newly acquired kit materials and recipes.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us be a part of your first show, Kristy! You did a wonderful job and the food you made was delicious! Good luck in your new business venture! Ellen, Amanda & Jessica

    ReplyDelete