Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall and Winter 2013 Pampered Chef Catalogues!!

Hey there!

I find that many times when I ask people if they would like to host a party, they decline because of lack of time. Not the actual amount of time to host the party, but all the cleaning before and after, the set up , and the co ordinating with other peoples schedules. The party that used to only be conducted in homes has found a way to survive electronically.

ENTER THE FACEBOOK PARTY!

I post links, recipes, videos, trivia and people can look at their own leisure. The upside is theres no cleaning or scheduling to be done. The downside is I don't get to meet you and your friends. I find one of the biggest blocks of a Facebook party is that people just don't know how or what to do. Unless you already know the products its hard to use the site to find things. I'm going to be looking into alternative "virtual party" sites and see if i can make a more complete and helpful type of party.

In the mean time I want to post all three of the current catalogues here so that they can be easily found for all my guests!
If you have any questions feel free to message me on FACEBOOK or shoot me an email (kmw1021@gmail.com)

If you want to host a party online or in person let me know. All it takes is 150 in sales to start earning FREE STUFF!!!!!



Fall and Winter 2013 book

Fall and Winter 2013 Mini book

Holiday 2013 mini book



No comments:

Post a Comment